Fri, 20 Nov 2020
Let’s do a short quiz to see if your skills centre align with ours.
Do you live and breathe font end website design?
Does bad UX push you to the melting point?
Can you design a style guide like the back of your hand?
Have you heard of skeuomorphism? We just threw that one in there for gigs.
Sweet, you’ve passed the test. Now let’s see if your talents match your script.
Here’s the important body copy you’re after:
We are looking for someone with extreme talent who could take the lead.
Ideally, you will be a senior full-stack web designer, who can plan UX, wireframes/prototypes design, visual design, and front coding to a high standard. You will be a comprehensive specialist not only in digital design but understand the context in which someone will interact and use your design, be it web, mobile or any other interface.
This is an extremely varied role that will suit someone who is process-driven, motivated by new technology and is looking for a position where they can make their mark.
Do you answer ‘yep’ to the following?
- Have 7+ years' experience in the industry
- Plan UX, wireframes/prototypes design visual design
- Passionate about designing innovative user-facing digital content
- Experience in front-end development CSS/VueJs or similar
- Front coding, HTML, CSS, PHP, JS / jQuery, ES6
- International marketing experience
- Understand the fundamentals of PHP, MySQL, Git
- Not a dealbreaker, but if you have some experience in videography, photography, After Effects
- Keen to be part of an easy-going team who provide good bants.
Do you have a decent portfolio? If yes, then we have money, and shelter, air-con, clean running water, very little typhoid, and kombucha in the fridge.