Wed, 12 Feb 2020
Web Developer Wanted
HIRING: Web Developer.
Do you know code like the back of your hand?
We are looking for another talented new Web Developer to join our digital team. This will be a permanent full-time position and an opportunity to work with great clients and a passionate team that strives to do things differently. There’s opportunity to work flexibly or possible remote for the right person with the right experience.
Job Description / Responsibilities
This is an extremely varied role that will suit someone who is process-driven, motivated by new technology and is looking for a role where they can really make their mark. You'll not only be building websites but also be active in the development workflow and process. Because of this, you'll need to have sounds knowledge of development best practice and balancing this against practicality and purpose.
You will be responsible for:
- Front-end development of Craft & Silverstripe websites.
- Leading and enforcing a consistent development approach across all sites.
- Maintaining, adding to, and reviewing the current workflow.
Skills and Qualifications
As a web developer the ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years experience working in a web developer role
- Extensive experience with AMP stack (Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience with Craft and Silverstripe
- Be familiar with front-end frameworks/utilities like Foundation/Bootstrap
- Experience using Git, Gulp, Webpack, Rollup, Deployer
- Experience with Adobe suite such as Photoshop/Illustrator/XD
If you’re ready to make your mark in our creative team apply at firstname.lastname@example.org